Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cooking , Living , Loving!


Hello Everyone!


Longtime , no see.I know! Well love is certainly keeping me busy. Irene has moved in with me.I am so happy Maggie let her in. We live together in this little "Shack" of ours. We spend most of our time playing on the beach while Maggie is busy with work.

Irene loves to cook so we keep trying our hands on new and exciting dishes.If I will continue,maybe someday I can give cooking lessons.For now all I do is clean up the mess after she is done cooking and arrange the table.

We explored new and fun places mostly beaches like Hakuna Beach , Waikiki Beach , Kamaole , Kiahuna , Nampili to name a few! :D This place is heaven.

I am sharing a few pictures Maggie took at the beach.They are beautiful,I am having the best time of my life.Oh and Irene loves my blog,she wanted to gave her inputs too.So haha we are posting a lil sketch she made of me!


Spent a week here and it was amazing.Best thing not a lot of crowd!



The water was super but CROWD!



Irene and I played a lot on this pretty boat.The owner is a kind gentleman named Joy.

And Last but not the least, sharing a sketch made by my lovely girlfriend Irene.The sketch is funny but she made it with a lot of love!


 
Adam Rat - By Irene
I hope all you lovely folks are doing good,I will love to know how life is treating you all, please drop a comment and let me know.


With lots of love , (Waving at you from Hawaii)
Adam Rat


                 

3 comments:

  1. Hey buddy its great u had'nt forget ur friends bcoz of mesmerizing beaches and lovely irene :)

    Your sketch by irene is superb, her love is what make it look so special, kudos irene :)

    you do enjoy ur life, bt keep posting frequently :)

    miss you here...

    ta da :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful seeing your work Melinda. I wish I was on the Island with you. I hope you are doing well. May God richly bless you my good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribed to you my friend so I can keep in touch more often. Not much on Yahoo! Voices (used to Assoc. Content).

    ReplyDelete